Demand for safety and security is fundamental and is growing globally. Through its 13 globally positioned trade fairs, conferences and forums, Messe Frankfurt connects supply and demand internationally.
Here you’ll find future-focused smart products, applications and services for commercial safety, security and the protection of buildings, venues and people. The Safety, Security & Fire business cluster opens access to dynamic markets on the Arabian peninsular, in Europe, Asia and South America.
Safety, Security & Fire weltweit
"A society – no matter where in the world – can only reach its full potential if it feels secure."
Messe Frankfurt operates a global network of 30 subsidiaries and 66 international sales partners. The Group actively supports its customers in 188 countries.
- 23.07.2020: Christopher Enders responsible for the development of international sector clusters
- 07.11.2019: New partnership in Morocco: "ASEC EXPO supported by Intersec"
- 10.10.2019: Connectivity brings artificial intelligence into buildings
- 19.3.2019: Intersec Forum 2019 shares know-how on connected security technology in buildings
- 8.3.2019: Intersec Forum 2019: top speakers discuss the future of connected security technology in buildings
Read more news here
Find out more about the 80 Technology events here!