With four trade fairs on four continents, Messe Frankfurt tracks the dynamic growth in the global food processing industry. These international trade shows give impetus to the sector, showcase innovations and network experts from all over the world.
This sector proposes practical solutions to sustainable and responsible food handling for a growing global population. At our trade fairs, you will see the innovations that ensure a safe, efficient and economical food packaging and processing industry. The focus is on supply and information sharing within the industry. The top themes are: resource efficiency, optimising production, food safety, food trends and digital solutions.
Our events drive the sector forward and greatly help to shape the future of the global food technology industry.
- 18.01.2024: Kick-off for IFFA 2025: Rethinking Meat and Proteins
- 01.11.2023: Process Expo unveils new brand identity reinforcing the exhibition’s evolution
- 03.07.2023: The growing market for "cultivated meat": IFFA to focus on this future-oriented topic
- 14.04.2023: “All the relevant buyers are here”: first ever Meat Pro Asia attracts 8,894 trade visitors
- 19.05.2022: Successful and emotional: IFFA 2022 exceeds expectations
Read more news here.
Find out more about the 80 Technology events here!