With four trade fairs on four continents, Messe Frankfurt tracks the dynamic growth in the global food processing industry. These international trade shows give impetus to the sector, showcase innovations and network experts from all over the world.
This sector proposes practical solutions to sustainable and responsible food handling for a growing global population. At our trade fairs, you will see the innovations that ensure a safe, efficient and economical food packaging and processing industry. The focus is on supply and information sharing within the industry. The top themes are: resource efficiency, optimising production, food safety, food trends and digital solutions.
Our events drive the sector forward and greatly help to shape the future of the global food technology industry.
- 03.07.2024: The growing market for "cultivated meat": IFFA to focus on this future-oriented topic
- 14.04.2023: “All the relevant buyers are here”: first ever Meat Pro Asia attracts 8,894 trade visitors
- 19.05.2022: Successful and emotional: IFFA 2022 exceeds expectations
- 14.05.2022: Messe Frankfurt and VNU Group join forces around a new meat and food processing trade show for the Asian market in March 2023
- 12.05.2022: Spirit of optimism ahead of IFFA 2022: New perspectives for the meat and protein industry
Read more news here.
Find out more about the 80 Technology events here!