With six trade fairs on four continents, Messe Frankfurt tracks the dynamic growth in the global food processing industry. These international trade shows give impetus to the sector, showcase innovations and network experts from all over the world.
This sector proposes practical solutions to sustainable and responsible food handling for a growing global population. At our trade fairs, you will see the innovations that ensure a safe, efficient and economical food packaging and processing industry. The focus is on supply and information sharing within the industry. The top themes are: resource efficiency, optimising production, food safety, food trends and digital solutions.
Our events drive the sector forward and greatly help to shape the future of the global food technology industry.
- 12.04.2021: Modern Bakery Moscow – launch of the 2021/ 2022 trade-fair season for the global food industry
- 24.11.2020: Appetite for more: IFFA 2022 expands its focus
- 16.11.2020: Messe Frankfurt increases its presence in North America
- 05.10.2020: Inaugural edition of Meat Pro Asia postponed to September 2021
- 22.06.2020: Messe Frankfurt and VNU Asia Pacific join forces to launch a new meat and food processing trade show for the South East Asian market
Read more news here.
Impressions of Salon du Chocolat
Find out more about the 80 Technology events here!