Messe Frankfurt’s four international trade fairs in Argentina, Russia, China and Germany track the dynamic growth in the global food processing industry. These top international shows attract over 2,600 exhibitors and some 120,000 visitors from around the world.
This sector proposes practical solutions to sustainable and responsible food handling for a growing global population. At our trade fairs, you will see the innovations that ensure a safe, efficient and economical food packaging and processing industry. The focus is on supply and information sharing within the industry. The top themes are: resource efficiency, optimising production, food safety, food trends and digital solutions.
These four events drive the sector forward and greatly help to shape the future of the global food technology industry.
The trade fairs of our partners
n the food-technology sector, Messe Frankfurt cooperates with two fair and exhibition organisers, one in the USA and one in Iran, within the framework of a strategic marketing partnership. They are the US Food Processing Suppliers Association, which organises the ‘Process Expo: the Global Food Equipment and Technology Show’ in Chicago, and Iran’s, Darvazeh Tejarat Farasoo Ltd., which holds the Iran International Meat Exhibition in Teheran.
You will find further information about the two events here:
- 05.04.2019: IFFA 2019 - Ways to greater sustainability in the meat industry
- 27.03.2019: IFFA 2019 - Trends in ingredients, additives, skins and casings
- 13.03.2019: IFFA 2019 – Hot Topic: Food Safety Technologies for Safer Food
- 27.02.2019: IFFA 2019 - Digitalisation for the trade
- 22.02.2019: Numerous events at IFFA reveal the latest trends of the sector
Read more news here
Find out more about the 70 Technology events here!