Clean and hygienic are the headlines for the future of professional textile care, building cleaning and industrial production. Whether it’s handling large volumes of laundry highly efficiently, or rooting out particles not even visible through a microscope, the industry constantly faces new challenges. Digital data management and automated processes will underpin futureproofing in this sector.
Messe Frankfurt serves the textile care, cleaning and cleanroom technologies sector with special events in these key areas. They include the leading Frankfurt-based fair Texcare International with its textile care innovations, and Cleanzone, the trade fair for contamination control and cleanroom technology, as well as many other events worldwide.
Next event: Clean Show US
The Clean Show is the largest trade fair for textile care in the Americas and ranks among the fastest growing trade fairs in the US. The first edition as one of the Messe Frankfurt portfolio of textile-care fairs will be held in New Orleans from 20 to 23 June 2019.Further information about Clean Show US
- 26.02.2019: Focused on business: International decision-makers get together at Cleanzone
- 21.02.2019: Dates announced for new Texcare Asia and China Laundry Expo (TXCA & CLE) 2019 show after merger
- 15.01.2019: A new addition: Ulrich Rothgerber joins the Cleanzone team
- 12.12.2018: JET Expo – Vet’Image : Messe Frankfurt France’s newest acquisition!
- 07.12.2018: Messe Frankfurt expands its portfolio with Clean Show US
Read more news here.